Advisory on back-office setup for payment services providers and EMIs
An efficient and effective back-office that works properly has always been a system that required much devotion, time and experienced persons for its initial setup. With the competition of institutions nowadays, it is necessary to find a proper equilibrium, ensuring smooth cooperation of all departments involved in your company (or planned project).
In Aniva Consulting, we fully understand that each company is different and the same applies to the people working there. Nevertheless, the logic of cooperation of back-office teams remains similar and applicable to all institutions as they are based on international standards of regulations.
Our broad experiences allows us to assist you with:
- setting up the onboarding chain right up to the termination of the client;
- preparation of the Know Your Client (KYC) policies and procedure, and subsequent coordination of compliance;
- proper client data protection and handling of client information;
- back-office technical support;
- payments operations in connection with finance, accounting and legal departments.
It might look like an easy job, but with a full-scale operation, weaknesses or gaps in the system will show up sooner or later and fine-tuning is always necessary to avoid unwanted expenses to remedy gaps.
Don’t hesitate to ask for help, it’s not an easy task!